BwgBurn Version 0.2.1
Features supported in this release:
Changes since Release 0.2.0
- Erase CD/RW
- BurnImage CD/RW, CD/R, DVD+RW (note DVD+RW must already be formatted)
- CreateDataDisk CD/RW, CD/R, DVD+RW ( note DVD+RW must already be formatted)
- CreateAudioDisk CD/RW, CD/R ( note only stereo, 16 bit, 44100 wave files supported)
- The messages in the log file window can be selected and copied to the clipboard or saved to a file.
- BwgAuthor (the main console)
- Added an about item under program information that shows all modules and their version
- Added get info button (not yet implemented)
- Added the capability to erase a CD/RW if it is not erased.
- Fixed numerous bugs in the CreateAudioDisk GUI
- Fixed the disk space bar to reflect recording time
- Made the progress bar reflect progress
- Added tool tips to various windows
- Fixed a bug in finding audio readers in some cases
- Burner Library Fixes (Bwg.Scsi, Bwg.Burner)
- Fixed a problem with the burner library when there are multiple tracks and the target is CD/R
- Made the selection of burn track at once or session at once automatic with a preference to session at once.
- Return an error if track at once is required (it is not yet supported)
- Added the basic Help file capabilities. There is
not any useful information in the help files, but they
exist and can be queried by the application. (Note
that building BwgBurn now requires the Html Help Workshop
that can be downloaded for free from Microsoft. The help
compiler must be in your path in order for the builds to succeed.)
- Non-Visible Code changes (structural)
- Created a common base class for all BwgBurn applications that deals with the application file structure.